Hospital Discharge Service
It’s time to go home and there’s a lot to prepare. We can help!
Coming home from the hospital after a short or long-term stay is something to celebrate, but it can also raise questions about what will happen after you get home. For over two decades Retire-At-Home has been the answer for people needing care after they leave the hospital. We provide all the services and support you need to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home.
We will talk to you about your specific needs and coordinate each service so that everything is set up before you make the journey home. We can order and pick-up medications, book doctor’s appointments, manage your at-home recovery, and coordinate transportation, among other tasks.
Our Client Care Managers in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Vancouver can guide you down the right path to determine exactly what services you will need when you come home. Let us help you take the worry out of your transition from the hospital!
Our Hospital Discharge Service includes the following:
- Case Management Services including in-hospital assessment by an experienced Nurse Case Manager
- Attendance at discharge planning meeting
- Visit to your home prior to discharge to ensure your home is properly prepared
- Arrangement of your transportation home
- Personal Care Services and/or Home Support Services
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and urgent matters
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other health care professionals
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!