Respite Care Services
Rest and Recharge. It will improve your ability to provide care!
Everybody needs a break now and then. While you may be an excellent caregiver for you loved one and enjoy being close to them in their time of need, your emotional and physical health is important, and that’s why it’s important to schedule a break for yourself.
Studies show that respite relief can greatly improve the long-term well-being of caregivers. With that in mind, Retire-At-Home in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Vancouver has refined our Respite Care Services. We know you won’t rest unless you know your loved one is properly cared for. Our services are designed to make you feel confident that a compassionate professional is stepping in for you while you are taking a much-needed break.
Our Respite Care Services in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Vancouver include the following:
- Case Management Services including Initial Assessment
- Personal Care Services and/or Home Support Services
- Review Visit by Client Care Manager
- Grocery Shopping
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and urgent matters
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other health care professionals
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!