Free In-Home Consultation with a Nurse!
Explore your options with a free, no-obligation, in-home consultation with a nurse!
The goal of the conversation is to provide you with all the information you need, and for our home care professional to gather the correct information to discuss which options are best for you.
The in-home nurse consultation can be scheduled at your convenience, and we will come to you on the North Shore. Whether you reside at home and need additional help, currently in the hospital and ready to go home, or if you live in a nursing home, our Nurse Case Managers will visit you to discuss your needs.
When can I schedule the Free Nurse Consultation?
We can book the consultation as soon as possible! If you have an immediate need for service, we can usually conduct the consultation with only a few hours notice! We can typically start providing service in less than 24 hours, and often times on the same day if needed.
If you are planning ahead or looking for non-urgent help, we can schedule the meeting at your convenience, either days or weeks in advance.
Evening and weekend consultations are possible. We will do our best to meet you at your convenience, even outside business hours.
What is discussed during the Free Nurse Consultation?
The free nurse consultation is typically about an hour long. Our Nurse Case Managers will take the time to understand all aspects of your health and home and create a unique care plan that meets your medical requirements, personal choices, and fits within your monthly budget. It is important to have an open conversation with the nurse during this time so that we can truly develop the right plan for you.
During the Nurse Consultation, we will discuss the following topics:
- Your personal information and emergency contacts.
- Your medical history, current medical needs, medications and treatments.
- Your home environment to better understand your home support needs and safety.
- Your personal preferences about the care you will receive (i.e. times of day, characteristics of desired caregivers, etc.).
- Your monthly budget and the costs of the recommended or needed services.
- Possible subsidies that may be available.
- Possible start times and dates of the service.
Contact us for more information or to book your Free Nurse Consultation with Retire-At-Home on the North Shore. There is no charge and no obligation to take service so start exploring your options today!