Home Care Financing Options
Paying for your Health Care Services has never been easier!
As technology and medications become more advanced, Canadians are living longer than ever. However, as we age we require more and more services over the years such as home care that are not covered by the government. These services can add up, especially if you are largely unprepared for the cost, or have a sudden need that was unplanned.
Retire-At-Home has sourced a unique financing program through a Schedule 1 lender that helps seniors remain in their homes while paying for the services they require!
Home equity is a solid option to cover the costs associated with their unsubsidized health care. If you own your house, you can access the equity to cover your costs while being able to remain in the comfort of home.
The benefits of this financing program include:
- Receiving regular planned advances that can cover the cost of your home care.
- Maintaining full ownership of your home.
- No payments of interest or principal are required as long as you own your home!
- The loan only becomes due upon the owner’s passing, when the home is sold or when the owner moves out.
- Earlier payment options are available