Live-In Care Services
Are You Worried About Leaving Your Loved One Alone Because of Current Physical or Cognitive Challenges?
Retire-At-Home’s Live-In Care Services allows people to remain in their own homes, safe and secure. We offer several options to those seeking live-in care in North Vancouver and West Vancouver. We will work with you to find the most comprehensive and affordable solution for your loved one.
When Would You Need Live-In Care?
Our experienced care givers can provide live-in care for after surgery or hospitalization situations, or live-in care for specific diseases that cause mobility & other challenges that can hamper your loved one’s safety and well being if not supported around the clock.
What is Live-In Care?
Live in care is defined to be a home care support situation where the care giver actually lives with the client for one or more 24 hour periods per week. The live in caregiver lives, sleeps and eats at the client residence for one or more consecutive 24 hour periods. During this live in care time they do not go home but remain with the client at all times.
- Live-in caregivers stay overnight in the home, for a few days, a few weeks, or permanently.
- Assistance with both personal care and daily living tasks
- Assistance with medical regiments & household safety
- Regular updates to family members
- Short-Term Live-In Care
- Long-Term Live-In Care
Providing Household Safety
When mobility becomes an issue, our care givers are there to help, and there are many safety aids which can assist in remaining independent.
- We can help you get your home set-up with hand rails at bath, shower, toilet & other essentials
- We monitor and manage your loved one’s care
- Providing you with advice and support on what types of equipment & supplies are essential,
- and how to use them to keep them safe at all times
Have Any Questions About Live-In Care?
Please take 10 seconds to fill out the form on the right here and we’ll get back to you promptly to answer any questions you may have. Or please go to the top right corner of this web page and call us for immediate assistance with your questions.
Our family wishes to thank you and your staff for the good care and support provided to our Dad during his illness. Your support took a big weight off my shoulders by making it possible to keep Dan at home when he was unable to walk. All of the staff were very professional, friendly and caring.– Rita, Maureen, Tom & Jim