Case Management by a Nurse
With Nurse-Managed Home Care, your questions and challenges are always answered by a caring professional!
The Case Managers at Retire-At-Home are dedicated professionals keeping you connected to the health care community on the North Shore. We will do a personalized assessment to determine how best to manage all your health care needs.
You will receive regular meetings with our Case Manager at no additional charge. Our intent is to assess the effectiveness of your services, ensure that you are maximizing all subsidies and benefits, and give you the attention you need to get the proper care.
Your mental, physical, and emotional needs are of great importance to our team at Retire-At-Home. We focus on personalized care and finding out how each individual will benefit best from the services we offer. We understand that sometimes needs change, and we make sure we have the right information to anticipate those changes before they have a detrimental effect on your care. Our compassion and dedication will be a part of every interaction, and we make your comfort our highest priority.
Case Management Services are no additional charge when you receive regular service:
- Detailed in-home assessment and consultation to ensure we understand what you need and what challenges may be present in the home environment. This allows us to craft a customized care plan for you.
- A schedule of regular visits to ensure that your safety and satisfaction is guaranteed. Keeping abreast of any changes you may be experiencing allows us to anticipate your evolving needs the right way.
- We consider your personal preferences, budget, and overall care requirements while crafting a customized care plan. We create a plan that is flexible enough to account for future changes as needed.
- We advocate on your behalf as you deal with various aspects of the health care system to ensure the best result.
- We communicate regularly with the necessary health care professionals to make sure everyone is on the same page and your care is managed smoothly.
- We coordinate with other necessary services that contribute to your overall home environment and health care needs.
- Per your requests, we keep channels of communication open with your family to ensure that all parties are informed when they need to be.
- We offer 24-hour on-call support for your convenience. If you have an emergency or a question about your care in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Vancouver. We are here to help!